Jump rings. They are a crafter’s staple item. We’ve seen some pretty amazing chain mail jewelry made with strictly jump rings. If you’re doing jewelry making, small repairs, model building, prototyping… you’re gonna need em at some point. We’re now offering a jumble assortment of all kinds of them. Brass, copper, steel, aluminum, nickel… they’re all represented. We do not discriminate. We love all jump rings equally. And we hope you do too. $2.99 for a 1/2 oz bag.
About Our Blog
The Kit Kraft Showcase is our blog dedicated to awesome DIY craft projects, showing off our customers' work, and keeping you updated on the latest happenings at our store.
- Idea: mirror tiles on stair risers
- The Glitter Guide
- Candle Clones: How To
- Wearable Shrinky-Dink art from BrooklynBags
- Spotted in Tokyo: Mirror Tiles
- Shrink Art!
- Shelly Noble: NotesFromHalfland Visits KitKraft
- Working with Magic Sculpt
- Mirror Tiles As Holiday Table Centerpiece
- Mirror Tile Hat
- Mod your Bedazzler To Set Spike Studs Too!
- On the Runway: Victoria’s Secret + Kit Kraft Glitter!
- Image Transfer Cocktail Coasters
- Wood Coaster Blanks
- New! Extra-Fine Fire Red Polyester Glitter
- Assorted Jump Rings
- Using Studs on Wooden Boxes
- Upcycle a belt with casting resin
- Bedazzling and Beyond!
- New Item: Waffle Square Studs
- Casting Custom Buttons
- Kit Kraft Mirror Tiles in Action
- just in…10mm Gold Donut Beads
What’s new @ Kit Kraft: