These little guys are pretty cool. I could see someone out there using them on a cool pair of custom earrings, or maybe a scale model of donald trump’s 24k gold hemorrhoid donut? just kidding!
About Our Blog
The Kit Kraft Showcase is our blog dedicated to awesome DIY craft projects, showing off our customers' work, and keeping you updated on the latest happenings at our store.
- Idea: mirror tiles on stair risers
- The Glitter Guide
- Candle Clones: How To
- Wearable Shrinky-Dink art from BrooklynBags
- Spotted in Tokyo: Mirror Tiles
- Shrink Art!
- Shelly Noble: NotesFromHalfland Visits KitKraft
- Working with Magic Sculpt
- Mirror Tiles As Holiday Table Centerpiece
- Mirror Tile Hat
- Mod your Bedazzler To Set Spike Studs Too!
- On the Runway: Victoria’s Secret + Kit Kraft Glitter!
- Image Transfer Cocktail Coasters
- Wood Coaster Blanks
- New! Extra-Fine Fire Red Polyester Glitter
- Assorted Jump Rings
- Using Studs on Wooden Boxes
- Upcycle a belt with casting resin
- Bedazzling and Beyond!
- New Item: Waffle Square Studs
- Casting Custom Buttons
- Kit Kraft Mirror Tiles in Action
- just in…10mm Gold Donut Beads
What’s new @ Kit Kraft: